Hello, I have read about you through your daughter's blog. I just wanted to say hello and let you know I understand what Muppet meant and will always mean to you. I have a wonderful mini schnauzer and apart from my husband, she is my best friend and side kick and constant companion. I can't imagine life without her and it makes me so sad to think that I will most likely outlive her. I know we both wish that dogs had longer life spans. Muppet will be with you always. Hugs, Karla
HONOR THE EARTH LOVE MOTHER NATURE - SHE'S CALLING BE GREEN STOP ANTIBIOTICS IN OUR FOOD EAT ORGANIC DON'T LITTER PAY ATTENTION TO GLOBAL WARMING STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS SPEAK OUT
I AM A REBEL PHOTOGRAPHER, MASTER GARDENER AND GARDEN DESIGNER, HIKER, BIRDER, TRAVELER, AND FIBER ARTIST - I REALLY LIKE TO JUST FOOL AROUND TOO - MY ROOMMATES ARE 2 DOGS, 4 CATS, AND 2 OLD DOVES -
3 comments:
that's a darling pic of jingle with the "wild bird" sign behind him. looks like a pretty day there. cold and yucky here.
Hello,
I have read about you through your daughter's blog. I just wanted to say hello and let you know I understand what Muppet meant and will always mean to you. I have a wonderful mini schnauzer and apart from my husband, she is my best friend and side kick and constant companion. I can't imagine life without her and it makes me so sad to think that I will most likely outlive her. I know we both wish that dogs had longer life spans. Muppet will be with you always.
Hugs,
Karla
A great photo! What makes you think you need lessons??
Post a Comment