slide show of pictures i've taken

Sunday, March 2, 2008

CHANGE

As oprah says, "This one thing I know for sure" - grieving brings me to a whole new place - it's inevitable. I knew it before my best friend died, and I had small tinges of change lurking in my heart, just waiting. I have 4 journals going. Perhaps it's the "ol navy wife" in me, but I'm know I'm ready for a change. I just need to take it slowly, read my journals (which, without even knowing it, say it all!) and listen to my heart. It has to be worth while.

1 comment:

Jerri Batey said...

Grieving is good...... It is when it consumes you where you think of nothing else and you stand still, that is when you will then know you are ready. She watch's you every step of the way. She's always there in your heart waiting for you to be happy again
Love
Jerri