hi Kecias mom! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. It looks like you havent updated yours in a while, so I hope you see that I stopped by. thanks for the compliments on violets teaparty. I think it would make a cute little book too. I'd have to tweak the story a little, but it would be fun! thanks again! vivian
HONOR THE EARTH LOVE MOTHER NATURE - SHE'S CALLING BE GREEN STOP ANTIBIOTICS IN OUR FOOD EAT ORGANIC DON'T LITTER PAY ATTENTION TO GLOBAL WARMING STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS SPEAK OUT
I AM A REBEL PHOTOGRAPHER, MASTER GARDENER AND GARDEN DESIGNER, HIKER, BIRDER, TRAVELER, AND FIBER ARTIST - I REALLY LIKE TO JUST FOOL AROUND TOO - MY ROOMMATES ARE 2 DOGS, 4 CATS, AND 2 OLD DOVES -
3 comments:
I just love your Sweet Pea's, my Dad always grew a big section on our back fence, colors galore
Hope all is well
Love
Jerri
i know all you guys will be having a great time this weekend..please kiss your sweet babies for me!!
xo
cannot wait to see the pictures kecia takes!
hi Kecias mom! Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. It looks like you havent updated yours in a while, so I hope you see that I stopped by. thanks for the compliments on violets teaparty. I think it would make a cute little book too. I'd have to tweak the story a little, but it would be fun!
thanks again!
vivian
Post a Comment